|Fees Under 2||2 and over|
(included if full day)
Rates can be agreed for different hours – please ask
School children attending before and after school or holidays are charged at different rates.
Siblings - 2nd and subsequent child - 10% reduction.
Early Years Education Funding
3 & 4 year olds
From the beginning of the school term after your child has turned 3, they are entitled to 15 hours per week at no charge to yourselves. These hours can either be taken during the Lincolnshire school term or stretched to 51 weeks per year at 11.5 hours per week. Dates are available on request. Hours are doubled for those working parents that meet current Government criteria. If you think you may qualify, please ask the office for details of how to apply, or go to the Childcare Choices webiste https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
2 years old
Certain 2 year old children are entitled to the same free hours as 3 & 4 year old children, but access to free sessions is subject to certain Government set criteria. If you are in receipt of one of the following your child may be eligible.
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of the State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have a gross annual income of no more than £16,190 as assessed by HMR&C.
- Child looked after by the Local Authority
- Child has a statement of special educational needs/an education, health and care plan or who attract Disability Living Allowance
- Children from households receiving Working Tax Credit but with a gross income of no more than £16,190.
Please enquire if you think you may be entitled and we can help with an application to the Local Authority.